Wifi button stuck / won’t click

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @kllittle710,

Thanks for posting on the community I saw your new post and merged it into this thread here to avoid any confusion. Since your WiFi button is stuck, this will be something for the support team to look into further.

From looking at our system, it looks like you already have a ticket created. The support team will respond to your ticket once they finish reviewing.

• jipmom
    jipmom Member
    edited June 16

I’m having the same issue it’s been this way for 6 months so any time we travel I go through the frustrating process of trying to force the button down. How do we get help with this?

• NanitJessica

Hey @jipmom,

If the button is stuck on your Nanit camera, the support team will have to look into this further. From looking at our system, it looks like you already have an existing ticket and it is pending on the team's side. They'll respond to your ticket via email once they finish reviewing your ticket.

• jsham
    jsham Member

Did anyone successfully get this issue resolved?

I am having the same issue, Wi-Fi button is stuck and cannot press the button out to reset. Doesn’t turn back on when connected to the stand either.

• NanitJessica
    edited June 22

Hey @jsham,

Since you mentioned that your WiFi button is stuck and you're not able to press it out to reset, the support team can further assist you with this. It looks like you already have an existing ticket from looking at our system so the support team will be helping you from there.

• Hi - My wifi button is not working, it seems to be broken as it gets stuck / doesn't have any resistance when it is pushed.

• NanitJessica

Hi @JBdaddynanit,

You mentioned that your WiFi button is physically not working where it seems to be stuck. From looking at our system, it looks like you have already contacted the support team about the issue you're experiencing. I've escalated your ticket and they should be reaching out to you after they finish reviewing your ticket.

• Rstnvdx
    Rstnvdx Member

Hello i have the same problem. The button is stuck and of course does not turn on. Please help!

• NanitJessica

Hey @Rstnvdx,

Thanks for posting on here. If your WiFi button is physically stuck, then the support team will be able to assist with that. It looks like you already have an existing ticket with our support team and they are currently assisting you. They will respond to your ticket via email as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience!

• Bliss
    Bliss Member

Hello,

did anyone find a fix for this? Currently away and Wi-Fi button seems loose not working when I try to connect red lights still coming up on camera so it is otherwise connected to power and fine. Button is feeling loose, rattling almost.

currently on holiday and really need it fixed asap?!