Wifi button stuck / won’t click

Answers

• Hello! Same problem here. Also traveling and need it to work asap!! Thank you!!

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @guibiazus,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you're having issues where your WiFi button is stuck. I've created a case for you so the support team can further assist you with this. They should be reaching out to you through your case as soon as they can!

• Same thing happened right before my year mark and I didn’t hear from them until after my year mark and then radio silence. After a year the Warranty is over so they won’t do anything to help you, I’ve had so many issues with it since then and I just dealt with them. Now my camera won’t connect at all to the app and it hasn’t even been 2 years. I contacted again and they said since it’s been over a year they can’t do anything and when I brought up that I contacted them a year ago about the button broken but no one responded he just said sorry. Only thing they could do is have me buy a new one. It’s bull.

• NanitJessica

Hey @Kassiemae23,

We appreciate you sharing your concerns about your camera and your experience with the support team. From looking at your previous tickets on our system, it looks like the support team responded to your ticket when you reached out to them in March of last year, but did not receive a reply back from you on that ticket.

Unfortunately since your camera has fallen outside of the warranty period for the camera, we are unable to replace it. But we will share your feedback to our team about this!

• I am having the same issue, and resetting the camera did not help. Any suggestions?

• NanitJessica

Hi @Julieslater,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. Can you clarify what issue you're exactly having? Are you having an issue where your reset button is physically stuck?

• Hi Jessica,

I am having trouble with the wifi button, it won't click, I believe it is physically stuck. I am on vacation and unable to pair the nanit camera with the new wifi. Is there any other way to pair the camera? Is there anything I can do so the button works?

I tried resetting the camera (as suggested on a community post) but it did not solve the problem.

Thanks for your help,

Julie

• NanitJessica

@Julieslater - thanks for the response back and for providing extra details. Since it may be physically stuck, I've created a ticket for you so the support team can look into this further for you. They'll reach out to you through your case via email once they review your ticket.

• kllittle710
    kllittle710 Unconfirmed, Member

I am having the same problem with the WiFi button being stuck. I am unable to re pair the Nanit as I cannot press the button. Any help would be wonderful!

• kllittle710
    kllittle710 Unconfirmed, Member

Hi there

The wifi button on my nanit is jammed! Is there anything that can be done?

Please help!!!