Wifi button stuck / won’t click

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Gonzaloleano - I escalated this over to our support team to work with you directly. We will be in touch soon!

• Has anyone had any luck with this? I am having the same issue.

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @Hbholloway_88 - I'm sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. If you haven't already, please try a hard reset of your camera (you can find instructions here). If that does not work, let me know and I can escalate your issue over to our support team. You also have the option to contact our support team directly so we can resolve your issue as soon as possible (1-866-696-2648, complete the contact us form, or email [email protected]).

• I’m having the same problem! Was anyone able to fix it? I’ve been waiting days for a response from the support team..

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @Kdegorter - I'm sorry that you are having trouble with with your camera! It looks like our support team reached out in response to your ticket yesterday evening. Let me know if you're having trouble finding the message and I can have our team follow up again!

• NanitMackenzie

Hi @Jbare, it looks like our support team reached out in response to your ticket this morning. Let me know if you're having trouble finding the email and I can have our team follow up!

• Same problem happening and its the first time using the camera!!

• Like MANY others, I am having this same problem. It started late last night. Was nanit down for maintenance last night and somehow an update affected the button? That seems odd or coincidental

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Grubbles,

We appreciate you posting your issue on the community. We'd like to assist you more where your WiFi button is not working anymore. We didn't have any maintenance on our end last night so the WiFi button should not affected it.

I've created a case for the support team to further assist you. They should be reaching out to you as soon as possible!