Scammed by Nanit Cash Grab!

So paying several hundred dollars for a glitchy camera isn’t enough? Just saw the cash grab when I tried to view my son’s moment from earlier tonight. The arrogance to charge $120 or $300 a year to use the camera’s functionality is incredible. Definitely will make sure any other young parents I meet will stay away from this brand

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

Hi @Dan_K I apologize that you aren't satisfied with your Nanit camera. We do offer a 45 day happiness guarantee and our support team is available to help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing. I can understand that connectivity issues are frustrating - and I'd be happy to have a member of our support team reach out to take a closer look at what might be causing your camera to glitch.

As for our insights - every Nanit camera comes with Nanit Insights for free for the first year! You will be able to use all of the features of Nanit with the free insights you receive. After your first year, you can opt to renew insights at any of our three levels - Nanit insights, Nanit premium, or Nanit unlimited. More details on these plans can be found here.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I'd be happy to put you in touch with a member of our team so we can work together on resolving any issues you may be experiencing with your camera.

• I agree! Like why charge so much money when you still want to charge a yearly fee. For that just by the best camera! It’s a $300 for what?!? People buy its for its Functionality of giving parents peace of mind while your baby sleeps. But if you don’t buy the extra $120 sub it’s literally not worth it. I’ll defiantly tell other to steer far and clear from this camera!

• Totally agree! I’ve owned mine for over a year. This camera is nothing but problem. The yearly fee is an absolute cash grab. What a joke. Do better Nanit team!