Temperature not reading

Answers

• DoubleDad
    DoubleDad Member
    edited November 2021

@Melanie I also have the same issue where the temperature and humidity are way off, but only on the wall mount. The multi stand works fine. I even just upgraded to the Pro and am having the issue. I’ve gone through all the steps mentioned above and on help center.

• NanitChristopher
    NanitChristopher Nanit Support Team

Hi @DoubleDad,

Due to the inaccurate reading from the Wall Mount, this is something that our team can replace for you. I've created a support ticket for you and I'll be following up with you shortly in regards to replacing your stand.

• I have also started experiencing the same issue this week when using the multistand. Temp and humidity show up blank.

Not sure if related but it started occurring Around the same time I updated the camera firmware.

No issue with the floor stand (so far)

• Hello,

I have tried all the tips above and our camera is not registering temp/humidity when attached to the wall Mount. It works when attached to the travel mount. Can someone from Nanit please help?

thanks!

taylor

• Hello @NanitMelanie I am experiencing same issue. The temperature and humidity level are not showing on the app. I have unplugged the camera and reset. It also never worked on my travel stand, but used to work on the wall stand. But it stopped working. Can you help me fix this. Last winter it was very helpful. Thank You! Caroline

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Carolflor - thank you for reaching out and for trying the troubleshooting steps. I'm sorry that they did not resolve your issue. Based on what you shared, it may be that the sensor is failing on your stand, or there may be a problem with the Nanit camera itself. I'm going to pass this over to our support team to take a closer look and follow up with next steps. We will be in touch soon!

• Same issue here! I have an older camera for my 2 year old and have no issues. My newborn’s camera has yet to register the temperature or humidity. I’ve tried all the steps listed. Very frustrating for the cost of the camera and app.

• Hello @NanitMackenzie, I have the same issue. I have an older camera for my 2 year old and have no issues. My newborn’s camera has yet to register the temperature or humidity. I’ve tried all the steps listed.

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Mamabear5757 - thank you for posting here! I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your new Nanit not reading temperature and humidity. The temperature and humidity sensors are actually located in the stand of Nanit and not the camera, so it may be that your new stand is experiencing a sensor malfunction.

You mentioned that you have tried some troubleshooting steps already - please confirm that you have tried the following:

• Remove the camera from the stand for a few minutes.
    • Check to make sure the connection ports don't have any debris, then FIRMLY plug the camera back into the stand and let it reboot.

If the temperature and humidity readings still aren't working on your new stand despite trying the above steps, could you please attempt to plug your new Nanit camera into your older stand to see if it will work on that? If it does work on the older stand, this will help me confirm that your new stand is malfunctioning, in which case we'll be able to send you a replacement.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

• Ewill
    Ewill Member

Hi there. I am also having trouble with my app showing temp and humidity. I did all the steps listed above (unplugging cord, camera, router reset, app redownload). Can someone please assist? Thx