Temperature not reading

It Has been going on for awhile. Nanit just stop having the room temperature and Moisture %. I have unplugged. Re-download the app and no luck. Can anyone help? I loved having this Feature so I can adjust to my child’s room

Best Answers

Answers

• Hello @Melanie I have tried resetting multiple times hoping it would come back but it has not. I would like to see if you can help look into it further. It is a really helpful tool for me to see it

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@stephntr happy to! I've escalated this over to our support team, they will be in touch with you directly via email to investigate further and find a resolution for you!

• Jade
    Jade Member

Hi @Melanie i have the same issue, I’ve tried resetting and also emailed support but had no response. Please can you help escalate?

• stephntr
    stephntr Member
    edited 4:33PM
    1. Remove the Nanit camera from the stand for 5 minutes.
    2. While you wait, unplug the Nanit from the wall.
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your phone.
    4. It is recommended that you reset your router (unplug it, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in) during this time, just to be thorough.
    5. After 5 minutes, plug the Nanit back into the wall, reattach the Nanit to the stand, and let it boot back up. It’s back on when the red IR light flashes and you hear a click. This may take up to 2 minutes.
    6. After it is completely booted up, reset the Nanit:

^ i did all the steps above and it was back up and going again! works just fine now @Jade