Dual camera split screen option?

12345679»

Answers

• esy8c
    esy8c Member

@NanitJessica

update as to the split screen feature? I have no interest in buying a 2nd camera if this will not be happening in the next few months.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

We appreciate everyone's response and reaction to this feature request.

We know that everyone has been waiting patiently for this feature and we are excited to share that this feature is currently in the final testing phase and will be released in the coming months! Like you, we are very excited for this feature to be released.

When it is ready our community will be the first to know - please keep an eye out in the coming weeks for additional details on the exact release date and how to take advantage of this feature! 😄

• MFox
    MFox Member

Is there a testing group we could sign up for? Now up to 3 cameras... If we could turn on/off the beta, I can live with a few bugs for the split screen while they get worked out!

• As a recent twin dad who was *super* excited to add the Nanit to our registry, I’m coming here shocked like all others that one can pay $900+ for what’s advertised as a Nanit Multi / Twin Pack only to find out that you can’t actually properly aka SAFELY monitor both of your children at once without using another device. This is a premium product with a premium price tag and to have acknowledged that this is a key problem and need for your customer base for over 18+ months without addressing sooner is truly appalling - shame on you Nanit. Strongly considering returning our $1k+ of Nanit products for one of the many other far cheaper (+ better / safer) products out there like the Motorola VM855 (~$300). Also the need to purchase two annual subscriptions to insights is a sham, especially considering the above. So disappointed….

• Alrez22
    Alrez22 Member

@NanitJessica any further update on this? I’m excited for it! Thanks 😊

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    Answer ✓

Thank you all again for taking the time to share your product recommendations! We know that Split Screen has been one of our most requested features and we are very excited to announce it will be available on July 13th, 2022! Be sure to have the latest Nanit app version on your Android & iOS device! 😄

Please check out our CEO Sarah’s announcement post for more details and resources related to the feature. 

For technical questions and more information about Split Screen, please check and post on our Q&A thread here as we lock this thread - 🎉 New Feature: Split Screen.

This thread has been closed. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one.