Dual camera split screen option?

Answers

• Has second kid, got second camera, immediately disappointed about lack of split screen. Found this post and share the feelings with everyone here. Would you please respond, Nanit?

• Planning for our second baby- any update on the split screen option?

• mlombardo
    mlombardo Member, Super Parent

Ahhhhh, I’m so excited!!! I’ve been waiting for this post for years. Calendar year, finally some what of a date 🎉

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

We appreciate everyone's feedback with wanting the multi-child monitoring being available for Nanit. Rest assured our product team is working hard to have this enhancement request available by this calendar year (2022) as this is one of the most wanted features that is requested the most!

We once again appreciate everyone's patience for wanting this feature and we will be sure to provide any new information when we hear any new updates from the team.

• I could not tell when Nanit answered this question. It is currently March 2022, is there an ETA on the split screen?

• jcmcn
    jcmcn Member

Wow this thread has been eye opening. We’re having our second child in November and unless we hear a more concrete roll-out date on split screen in the next month or two, we’ll be doing away with the Nanit altogether moving forward. I share everyone else’s feelings and am SHOCKED that this feature hasn’t been part of Nanit’s offerings for years already. Plus having to pay for insights subscriptions for each camera… sheesh. As a parent of one child I used to recommend Nanit to all of my friends who were having babies. As a soon to be parent of two children, those days are over. If the happiness of current customers was important to Nanit, this would have been addressed and resolved years ago. Disappointing to say the least.

• We are welcoming twins any day now, and have a 1.5 year old already on the Nanit system. We really hope this split-screen feature becomes available in the very near future. Any updates would be greatly appreciated!

It appears that many of Nanit’s loyal customers are requesting this feature!

• Andi
    Andi Member

Wow. #2 on the way and like others, this thread has been eye opening and shocking. Can't believe nanit doesn't already support this. I will be switching to a different monitoring system, and telling my pregnant friends not to purchase nanit!

• Great, 2022, but that’s a big window. I’ve got two on different Nanit cameras now and need this asap. Looking for a timing update as like most people on this chain we have spent significant money on your technology and can’t believe we have to use multiple devices to monitor the little monsters. Thanks!

• I'd like to throw my hat into the ring and request an update too. I've been switching back and forth between different cameras and thought surely there must be a better way. I'm surprised there isn't. The Nanit is a great camera but needs some functionality to support those that have multiple cameras.