Multi stand

ams6
ams6 Member
edited August 18 in Camera & App

Should camera firmly fit into multi stand like it does floor stand? Ours is very wobbly and easily becomes disconnected. I’ll attach picture where you can tell it doesn’t full connect.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @ams6,

Thanks for posting on the community and providing an image of your Nanit Camera on the Flex Stand (formerly known as Multi-Stand). It should be firmly connected and not feel wobbly at all. Please let me know if your camera does not firmly connect physically - you shouldn't need to give too much force to it.

• ams6
    ams6 Member

Hi @NanitJessica, thanks for your reply! It does not firmly connect to the flex stand but does in our floor stand so maybe it is a problem with our flex stand? As you can see in the picture, it does not look like it connects fully and I can’t push it any further and I assume because of this, it does wobble on the flex stand. It doesn’t fall off, but it definitely isn’t firmly connected.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

@ams6,

Thanks for the quick reply back! Just letting you know I received your private message and responded so we'll take it through there 🙂