Delayed Notifications

13»

Answers

• Hillhigh44
    Hillhigh44 Member
    edited May 13

My notifications are delayed a good 10-15 mins!

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Hillhigh44,

We'd like to ask more questions from you about the delayed notifications you're receiving from the Nanit app.

• What iOS/Android device are you using? And what OS version are you running?
    • What version of the Nanit app are you running?
    • Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting your phone device, and reinstalling the Nanit app to see if that fixes the issue?

Also, please provide any other troubleshooting steps that you have possibly tried so we can provide you with some other steps to try out.

• TMartin93
    TMartin93 Member

My notifications on my app are super delayed. The firmware version of my Nanit is 23.1.9. I have an iPhone 13 pro with software up to date with IOS 15.5.

The delayed notifications are EXTREMELY frustrating as we count on this to monitor our children.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @TMartin93,

Thanks for providing what phone device you're using and what firmware version your camera is running. Have you tried uninstalling the Nanit app, rebooting your iPhone, and reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

Feel free to provide other troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far as well.