Delayed Notifications

Is anyone else having an issue with really delayed notifications recently? For example, one of my daughters was just fussing and we had to help her back to sleep. After we’d gotten her settled, I got a notification on my phone saying there was movement in her crib. I clicked it thinking she was currently moving around again only to find it was a recording of her moving around from 18 minutes prior when we tended to her. I’m worried I’m going to get these delayed notices in the middle of the night and not know one of my babies needed me until 20 minutes after they needed me.

Comments

• Nata
    Nata Member

I’ve had this happen on and off randomly. Not sure why it happens or why it comes and goes but it’s not all the time. I agree that it should be remedied.

• RPC
    RPC Member

Happening much more frequently for me and my wife. Glad we aren’t the only ones.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Madi @Nata and @RPC - I'm sorry you're experiencing this and thank you for bringing this to our attention here in the community. I connected with some members of my team and we had a few reports of this so we made some improvements this past weekend that should have resolved any issues with delayed notifications. Are you by chance still experiencing this?

• acollins
    acollins Member

I have been getting delayed notifications here and there but the scariest one to me is the breathing band. I’ve been using it for 3 days and every time I take my baby out of the crib the app alerts me 20 minutes later about the band. I’m worried that baby will have a breathing issue and I won’t get an alert in time. The band was my peace of mind until I realized the late alert.

• We also have this issue. We will get alerts of sound in our bedroom and it was 10 minutes ago when I left the room🤷

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@ShannonE2021 I'm sorry to hear this! I will go ahead and submit a ticket to our support team so they can take a closer look at your camera to get the root of the issue!

• I'm getting a notification of me tending to my baby 15 mins afterwards!

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

Hi @Nxcwong thank you for reporting this - I've sent this over to our support team. They will be in touch with you directly.

• I’m having this issue now! Is there someone that can help me?

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@BabyM I've escalated this over to our support team so they can take a look at what may be causing this!

• Same thing is happening to me, my LO was up for 25 minutes and I was watching her, I got a wake up notification from Nanit, after I picked her up.