How to get my insights and events working again?

Aconnolly
Aconnolly Member
edited May 31 in Camera & App

One year was up and I renewed subscription a day after it had ended. I paid for a new subscription starting today and my events are not updating. For example it would Say what time the baby went to bed or for how long she napped etc. however today its Just saying good morning mom or good evening mom. Help!!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Aconnolly,

Thanks for posting on here and letting us know the concern you're having. Have you tried logging out and logging back into the Nanit app to see if that helps? Have you also tried power cycling your Nanit camera to see if that may help?

• Hi there, I am experiencing same problem. I have done a hard reset and reinstalled the app, still not working, seeking help.

• NanitJessica

Hi @Niccily,

Have you tried power cycling your Nanit camera to see if that resolves the issue? You can perform a power cycle by removing the camera from the stand and unplugging it from the wall for about five minutes. Then re-attach the camera back on the stand and let the camera boot back up on its own.

• Yes I’ve tried at least 3 times and even waited for 15 mins.

Can you help on how we get this fixed? When I initially used it, it was working for a week or so. Since then it’s been a month with it not working (no events).

• NanitJessica

@Niccily,

Because you have tried rebooting your camera and reinstalling the Nanit app, I created a ticket for you so the support team can further assist you with the issues you're having with Insight. They should be responding to you through your ticket via email as soon as they can!