Night Vision is on but I can’t see anything, including my baby, at night

BayPort
BayPort Member
edited May 24 in Camera & App

I have the Nanit Pro- there are 4 small red dot lights that come on when the room is dark. I have night vision set to auto and the red dots go off when there is light in the room. I cannot see anything on the camera when it gets dark in the room. If I put my hand about 2 feet under the monitor I am able to see it only. The monitor is mounted exactly as the manual suggests. I have reset the camera and nothing changed.

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @BayPort,

Thanks for posting on the community. Could you share a screenshot where your night vision settings show that it is on auto and an image of what you're seeing when night vision is on?

• BayPort
    BayPort Member

Please see my screenshots below- the first is what my app view looks like when it is dark in the room and night vision is on (there are 4 red dots on the bottom of the camera). The second picture is a screenshot to show that night vision is on.

• NanitJessica

@BayPort,

Thanks for the quick reply and for providing the screenshots. It looks like your camera may have a hardware issue.

From looking at our system, it looks like you have an existing ticket already with the support team. I've informed the team about your ticket and they should be reaching out to you after they review your ticket.

• BayPort
    BayPort Member

Thank you!

• 815VEGA
    815VEGA Member

I’m having the same issue here. Is this something that needs to be sent in to fix?

• NanitJessica

Hey @815VEGA,

Thanks for posting on here and sharing screenshots. It looks like you have already created a ticket with the support team to look into this further. I've informed the team about your ticket and they should look into your ticket further and respond to you once they finish reviewing your ticket.