Insights requirements changed?

13»

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Dunit978,

I sent you a private message for some possible workarounds for your multi-stand!

• Noories
    Noories Member

Hi @NanitMackenzie

Also interested in the multistand workarounds. It does randomly work for me too and when it doesn’t I frantically start moving it in all possible directions to get it to work again. Please help?

• Noories
    Noories Member

Hi @NanitJessica

Also interested in the multistand workarounds. It does randomly work for me too and when it doesn’t I frantically start moving it in all possible directions to get it to work again. Please help?

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @Noories - just sent you a message!

• raaaaandi
    raaaaandi Unconfirmed, Member

Can you please also private message me with your advice?

• Sarahd
    Sarahd Member

Our multi-stand inconsistently shows insights. Sometimes it captures everything and sometimes it doesn’t even acknowledge us being right in front of the camera, talking. We’ve had to use the multi-stand for the past few months and will have to continue using it for a bit longer and it’s been very frustrating not to be able to track our little one’s sleep. Can I also get the “workarounds” enabled, please?

Thank you!

• Sarahd
    Sarahd Member

@NanitJessica @NanitMackenzie

Would you please send me the workarounds as well? Thank you!

• @NanitJessica @NanitMackenzie

Hi! Would you be able to send me the multistand workaround as well. Thank you.

• @NanitJessica could you please send me a message with the "walkaround" which will enable sleep tracking when using the nanit cam with the multi stand. Thanks.

• @NanitJessica can you please send me a message too? I just got the multi stand today and very disappointed with no analytics either.