Why does my 10 month old wake up between 5-6 am?

Hi all! I’m hoping you can help me out. My 10 month old has been waking around 5 to 6 am for about a month now and I’m not sure why. He takes two naps a day, one at 9 am and one at 1ish pm. We have a four hour wake window before his bedtime which usually falls between 6:30 and 7:30. Each nap is at least an hour long. He sleeps through the night. Not sure what to do

Answers

• My baby who is 13months now used to wake up between 530 & 6am. Luckily I'm a morning person and I think she is too. But it sounds like we have a similar nap schedule and nap length. We did change her Napa to 10am & 2pm. Morning is always the short nap & the afternoon sometimes hits 2 hours. Then we let her play the rest of the day &/or take her on walks. One other thing we changed was bedtime. We used to do it at 7 730 and she would always wake up st the 530 6am. We changed it to 9 for a few weeks which drained her and made her somewhat cranky, but then she was started sleeping till 8am sometimes 830am. She adjusted though and we also decided to put her to bed at 8 815pm and she wakes up now around 7 710 then likes to sit up and talk to her self for 20minutes or so.