Should Nanit support cameras at the end of the crib?

THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR CAMERA USERS WHO HAVE PUT THEIR CAMERA AT THE END OF THEIR CRIB, RATHER THAN ALONG THE SIDE.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, who has positioned his Nanit camera at the end of the crib, rather than down the side of it. This is due to how our room is laid out, and decorations we've put on the wall.

The Nanit still works well, but there's no way in the app to make it show the camera in portrait mode, to suit how we've set up the camera. Sure, on the homepage, you can rotate the camera, but it doesn't use the space particularly well. And full screen mode doesn't do it portrait the way I'd like. I've attached pictures of what I see on my phone.

So, would Nanit developing their app to better show cameras placed at the end of the crib, be of interest to you?

Should Nanit support cameras at the end of the crib? 6 votes

Yes, I use my camera at the foot of the crib
100% 6 votes
It doesn't interest me too much
0% 0 votes

Comments

• What I currently see as someone with their camera at the end of the bed.

• Agreed, this is a disappointing lacking feature. Why have a stand with 3 legs if you can never have the camera positioned at the end? Who has a crib in the middle of a room that far from a wall? Not everyone lives in a McMansion.