Introduce Yourself & Meet the Nanit Community!

NanitJessica
NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team
edited July 4 in Community Information

Hi everyone! 👋

We’re so happy for you to be a part of our community and have a chance to connect with other fellow users and share knowledge! 🤗

We've introduced ourselves here and would like to know you as well! Go ahead and introduce yourself here by commenting below 👇 - share about yourself and your loved ones! Feel free to share pictures or any other information (and please be sure to be appropriate) ❤

Comments

• Afshan
    Afshan Unconfirmed, Member

Hi,

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have no family around that can help, it’s just me and my husband, so we want to be as prepared as we can. As a FTM I have so many questions and these webinars are going to be so helpful. Looking forward to attending them.

• Gilbey21
    Gilbey21 Member

Hi 👋🏼 I’m Christi. Can’t wait to attend some of the webinars! I know sleep is so important and such a big predictor of so many future developmental skills so looking to use Nanit as a resource as we care for our 6 week old!

• Rene
    Rene Member

Hey there, I’m Rene… father of big Dante.. he’s 4 months old but looks like a 7 months old baby… i came to see any tips i can use as a first time dad

• Hi, first time mommy here to a 3 month old! Really looking forward to getting advice from the webinars and sharing baby stories with the Nanit community. Infant sleep struggles are real!!

• gracekl
    gracekl Member, Super Parent

Hi! Mom to 2 toddlers - time flies! Hoping there will be content for toddlers for me to learn from as well!

• Cavin
    Cavin Member

Hello! My name is Erin and I am a mom to two boys- a 3yr old and a 4mo old. I am looking forward to the sleep webinars!

• ldub99
    ldub99 Member

Hello, I’m 20 weeks pregnant with my first, and I’m looking for all the reliable information I can get my hands on. Happy to be a part of this space!

• mghnn
    mghnn Member

Hi! 32 weeks with baby #3! I love nanit, and am looking forward to getting another one this round!

• Hi, I’m Charlotte - First time mom here and looking forward to attending the webinars as we are caring for our little girl of 3 weeks 😍

• Mjkjtj
    Mjkjtj Member

Hi! I am a first time mama. My baby girl is 7 months old. I love my nanit and the community and I am excited to see the webinars coming up.