Monitoring multiple kids

Googan14
Googan14 Member
edited January 11 in Camera & App

I bought 2 nanits - one to monitor an infant, another to monitor my toddler. I’m really disappointed to find out that I cannot monitor both at the same time. My previous monitor was “cheap” but actually worked to monitor 2 kids, as it would automatically scroll between the 2 cameras. How is a parent supposed to sleep if you can only be alerted or hear one of the 2 kids? What good is it if you have to manually scroll between the 2? I would expect such a high tech product to be able to do this

are there any software updates coming soon to resolve this issue? If not I will sadly be returning my Nanits and going back to my less fancy but far more effective monitor.

thank you

Comments

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Member, Nanit Team

Hi @Googan14, thank you for posting here! Split screens is definitely one of the biggest requests we've heard in the community, and I can say that our team is actively working on it! I do not have specific timing that I can share at the moment, but we will keep the community updated with information as it becomes available.

• @Mackenzie will it be available by the end of 2022?

not sure why you can’t provide a general time line considering people have to keep safety of their babies in mind and need to make expensive decisions before their babies make their entrance into this world…. at least give us a glimpse of hope with a general time frame because right now the “can’t tell u when, but coming soon” has been going on for almost a year…..

• We want answers! This is OUR hard earned money and the safety of OUR children!

@Mackenzie

@Melanie

@Amir