Super Loud White Noise

Is there a way to fix the loud white noise? It scared everyone at 5 am last night and I have not been able to use the feature as it is maxed out despite where the volume control is set to.

Comments

• Silly question but did you find the volume control for the white noise on the Nanit?

• Yes. The camera changed the volume on its own in the middle of the night and the noise has been very loud since. I have read that many people are having the same issue. I was wondering if there is a fix for it yet.

• And yes I have tried to reset everything and change the controls.

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Member, Nanit Team

Hi @JessicaA90 thank you for posting here. Our team identified an initial fix to the white noise irregularities, but it appears that some users are still being affected. We are investigating the issue further and we will follow up here in the community with more information as soon as we can.

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Member, Nanit Team

Hi @Lily - you can play and adjust nature sounds (white noise) from the Live screen. Check out this article for more information about the nature sounds. The article includes information about which cameras support nature sounds, as well as how to turn them on and adjust the volume. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• The same happened to one of my nanit cameras too. Volume went up to 100% one night and woke up my child. Following this thread for solutions. Thanks!