Constant connection issues

We unplug it, reset it, reboot, confirm connection, check various devices, still nothing. We checked out this forum, we are not alone with these problems. Nanit have one of your peps contact us to fix this or issue a refund we’ve wasted enough time on your product already.

Comments

• Same issue here! Can’t sleep because my baby isn’t being monitored! What a waste of money! This isn’t my first issue with my Nanit either!

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@JPF @MamaDAngelo I've escalated both of your issues over to our support team so we are able to take a closer look at what is causing these issues for you. A member of our team will reach out to you directly via email.

• Same here ! It’s very frustrating!!!!

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@TaraTedes Have you been in touch with our support team? I'd be happy to have someone get in touch with you to troubleshoot 1:1. Please let me know!

• They told me they are issuing a replacement then when I followed up I was told they are out of stock and reissue again. Still nothing. They are just here to collect money. The product is a joke. I'm trying to figure out a way to raise awareness on a larger scale so they can't bury everyone complaining by hiding behind a no refunds after 4 months. Who waits until the last minute to get a monitor? I bought it 2 months before my kid was born. They messed around for 6 months so here we are. Outside the policy window

• I have had the same issue since I received the camera. This week has been the worst it has ever done. I have to reset everything to get it to work but then it will only work for maybe 5 minutes. It is driving me crazy. Our wifi was even upgraded for this camera and still having the same issues!! I paid a lot of money for this camera to not ever work!! :(

• Had the same issue here for about 3 days now. Reconnected, reset the device, closed the app, upgraded firmware, updated app, logged out/logged in. Not sure why I pay just under $200 for a device that randomly cuts out, with 0 notification that anything is wrong, and no proactive way to fix the issue.

• Yep totally sick of it. Very expensive beta device by the looks of it.

feeling I’ve completed wasted £300 and need to get an owlet