White noise not working

Does anyone know how to resolve the white noise function not working? Ours was working, then it suddenly stopped. None of the noises will turn on. The light, and breathing function still work, but our kid won’t sleep without the white noise. I’ve submitted 2 customer service tickets, and had no response. We’ve restarted the Nanit, even did the hard reset.

Answers

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@MamaMac256 Hi! There is currently a known issue with the white noise feature that our team is actively working to resolve. We will be sure to update as we have more information on this!

• Now, we can’t even hear the sound in the room. I have had zero response from customer service, and I’ve submitted a ticket twice. My wife was corresponding with someone, and she sent the serial number and purchase date, and it’s been days since we’ve heard anything back.

Can someone please us? This is extremely frustrating, and we are highly disappointed in your product

• @Melanie any update on the white noise fix?

• Same. White noise went out for us today. Any updates?

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@jessxavier @blumbr01 Our team has identified the issue and is actively working on rolling out a fix - we are aiming for next week. I will update you all here once it has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!