Camera suddenly stopped working

Hammera
Hammera Member
edited October 26 in Connectivity

we have had our Nanit for the past two years with no problems. All of the sudden tonight the app logged me out and when I logged back in our camera was no longer working. I am unable to access night mode or the sound settings. When I try to click on network settings it says that function is unavailable while the camera is disconnected. I don’t understand how the camera is disconnected when I can still see my daughters room! Does anyone have any idea what may have happened.

Comments

• Bri
    Bri Member

In the same club. 2+ years of no problem and network connectivity the last week or two. Nanit blames the network, but it’s ironic a bunch of posts all say the same thing with the exact same issue

• ClemHarvey
    ClemHarvey Unconfirmed, Member

The Nanit was working without any issues. Then I received an app update and confirmed. After the app updated the camera would no longer connect. When I try to re-pair the Nanit to the network by holding the WiFi button (a tip mentioned here), the camera does not flash as it did when I originally set it up, so it will not sync. Guess it's like a firmware update bricked it.