Night mode

I love night mode and use it every night but during the day, this is not required. I have to manually turn this on and off and sometime I forget to put back on at night time. Would it be possible to either get this to automatically switch on or off or set it based on times that I can set?. Example day mode from 7AM - 10PM then night mode from 10PM - 7AM

Answers

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@469 Thanks for posting here! Your camera should be automatically switching - so I've gone ahead and escalated this over to our support team so they can take a look and identify why this is not happening. We will be in touch soon!

• I’m pretty sure we’re talking about Night Mode in the app. That dims the screen brightness.

In general, it would just be nice if that feature wasn’t hidden away as it is now. I have a huge breathing monitor button in the corner of the screen, even though I don’t own the accessories for it. An important feature like Night Mode would actually be relevant to most of your customers instead of things that they aren’t able to use anyway.