Losing connectivity haphazardly

I've had the nanit for a year now and haven't had any problems until maybe 2 months ago. At which point I lost connectivity for 3 weeks until finally, somehow(I don't think support even knows how) it came back(2 cameras and countless hour long calls with support later). Now just by rebooting my wifi I've lost it again. It's getting so frustrating, living without a baby monitor is impossible. I can't go another month without, help!

Comments

• Christopher
    Christopher Member, Nanit Support
    edited May 24

Hi @Chloe,

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your camera's connection. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be trying to resolve this problem. I have few questions that I want to ask you to help pinpoint the root of the problem.

1. Does unplugging the camera for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in reconnect the camera to your Wi-Fi Network?
    2. If power cycling the camera doesn't work. Do you have to go through the Nanit App to connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network?
    3. If you're having an issue while pairing the camera through the Nanit App do you receive any error messages?

I look forward to your response!