Wi-Fi Connection

Okay, so we we've had our Nanit for about 2 months now. Staying connected to the wifi without issues has been impossible. This issue is not with with our wifi services or connection for we have tried it from home when traveling and get the same issue. This shows that the issue is with the Nanit software.

There should be no way that we can't even look at our baby because all it does is search and have connection issues. This is ridiculous for a system of it's price! Honestly, I'm highly disappointed and if I could return I would.

I've seen so many others report the same issue and Nanit has not addressed it and always try to put it back on the customer. It's time that Nanit takes responsibility and get this issue fix. Clearly they won't take this issue serious and is okay taking customers money. I think I might look into taking it a step further because seeing my baby in real time without issues is my concern!

Nanit, what are you going to do to fix these issues?

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@tdavidson Thank you for posting here and we apologize that you have been experiencing connectivity issues with your Nanit camera.  As a company, we strive to constantly improve our product to meet the needs of our families who rely on our camera to monitor their babies. 

We understand that connectivity issues can occur and we have outlined our best practice troubleshooting steps here - however, there can be nuances with each specific setup that may affect your connectivity. I've gone ahead and escalated this over to our support team so we can work with you 1:1 to find a resolution. We will be in touch soon!

• AShah
    AShah Member

Hi parents - we similarly are having the same issues as others here and are equally frustrated. Nanit providing very generic response and not taking responsibility.

I would recommend you file a complaint here: https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

and consider notifying any product review sites that you used. Once this escalates, they’ll have a more compelling reason to fix it rather than suppressing issues and denying they are happening. 

Really unfortunate that this company isn’t standing behind their products. Clearly a systemwide issue.