Temperature not reading

13»

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @Ewill,

Thanks for trying out the steps that NanitMackenzie provided above. Just to be sure, have you tried removing the camera from the stand and then making sure it is plugged in properly to the stand a few minutes later?

And if you have another stand available, try it on a different stand and see if it happens on that stand too. Let us know if it does work on a different stand or if you don't have another stand to test it on.

• samb123
    samb123 Member

Hi... we're having the same issue. Super disappointing since that's he of the main features we rely on having function aside from the breathing monitor.. we've tried all the recommended troubleshooting. Can someone please help??

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @samb123,

You mentioned you tried all the recommended troubleshooting steps. Could you let us know what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far so I could suggest other ones that you possibly might not have tried yet?

• miranda
    miranda Member, Super Parent

Hi! I'm having a similar issue to others. My temp stopped reading about 3 days after I started using it in the stand. It was cool enough at the time I didn't care, but now I could use it. When I plug the same nanit into my travel stand, I get the temp and humidity, so it's not the nanit that is a problem. My wall stand will not show temp/humidity though, so I'm guessing it's faulty.