Connection issues

I’m beyond irritated !! My baby sleeps in her own room so I rely on the baby monitor and lately I’m having the same issues as everyone else. It keeps disconnecting!!! I unplug and plug back in and it fixes the issue for 30 mins and then it goes back to the troubleshooting notification. There should be an option or a button we can press to just stream locally because this is so dumb!! Please fix. The new update ruined everything!!!

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@SaraArianna I apologize this is happening - I understand how frustrating this is especially when you rely on your monitor to keep an eye on your little one! I've escalated this over to our support team so they can take a closer look at to why this is happening and how to resolve moving forward.

• I’m having the same problem! Plus it never saves video in the middle of the night which frustrates me even more. I’ve spent way too much on this monitor to give me so much problems. And why does the light have to flash when it reconnects, like that’s not going to wake up a baby/toddler. I don’t know what else to do but this monitor is becoming less and less reliable.