Loss of connection

It seems I am having the same issue as many others. We’ve had the Nanit for 9 months and it has been great up until a few days ago. We are constantly losing connection. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting guides and discussions and nothing has corrected the issue.

Comments

• Same here !!! I have two. Both connected to the same wifi and one keeps disconnecting. It’s so frustrating because my kid sleeps in her own room

• Same here! Major connection issues since yesterday (Sept 24). It’s extremely frustrating! It has been working like a charm for the past 4 months then the past few days it’s horrible. I have done all the trouble shooting possible and suggested with no improvement. Very disappointed in this product right now. I’m assuming it may be a Nanit server issue as many others are saying the same thing. I can’t even get it to go on local only mode.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@AshleyK @SaraArianna @Catandamel I've escalated this over to our support team so they are able to take a closer look at each of your specific setups and identify the issue. They will be in touch soon!

• This has been happening to me for months! The last few days have been awful, it literally quits working when I need it. It also flashes lights and wakes up my son, not to mention quits playing sound which he uses to sleep. VERY FRUSTRATED