Loss of connection

We have had our Nanit for a little over one year and we are progressively have more connection issues. Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake and realize that neither of our phones have connection. Both have “troubleshoot” message. We follow all the reset, unplug directions and still no luck. It’s just randomly decides to start working sometimes hours later. It’s frustrating considering the cost but also so worrisome as we rely on this to monitor our baby. Please fix ASAP!!!!!

Comments

• also having connection issues and extreme delayed notifications!

• We are also just over a year and experiencing regular connection issues? Is this like an iPhone that starts having issues so you have to upgrade or buy a new one?

• We are having the same issue. Bought last fall but only started using recently as our daughter is only 5 months. I’ve tried a hard reset numerous times. This is a safety concern because it stops working randomly.

• I’m having the same problem. We’ve had our camera since November, 2019. And within the last couple of weeks it’s always shows the Troubleshoot message. Do the reset and before I know it, it’s not working again.

Beyond frustrating!

We have a second camera in another state, purchased the same time and not having this issue.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@MDehoyos @BabyM @Bidese303 @Brittany @SEMiller I apologize that you have been experiencing connectivity issues with your Nanit camera. I have escalated all of your cases over to our support team so that they can take a look at what could be causing this with your camera and provide a solution. Thanks for posting here and we will be in touch with you directly soon!

We understand that connectivity issues can occur and we have outlined our best practice troubleshooting steps here. This is the best place to start when you experience connectivity issues. As with most connected devices, every setup can be unique and there are many factors that could be causing connectivity issues which is why solutions may vary. This is why you may see certain questions related to connectivity escalated to our support team. The reason we escalate tickets is so we can provide 1:1 troubleshooting, take a closer look at your specific setup, network connectivity, and other details to ensure we are able to resolve your problem.