Troubleshooting

All of a sudden our Nanit reads “troubleshoot” and will not connect! I’ve unplugged to reload, deleted the app and redownloaded, and restarted my phone. It works until it doesn’t. This is becoming a safety concern for our child when we are sleeping in the middle of the night and rely on the Nanit baby monitor to wake us when she is woken up. Fix this issue ASAP!!

Answers

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@MarenAlex21 I'm sorry you have been experiencing this with your Nanit! It looks like you have followed our troubleshooting steps and you are still not seeing a resolution. I have escalated this over to our support team so they can take a closer look at your set up and diagnose the problem so you no longer experience this problem. They will be in touch soon!

• Camila
    Camila Member

We have had the same issues. It woks on and off… but never smooth. Its a really expensive camera to have to be troubleshooting so often. Unfortunately, we had to buy a regluar wired camera to at least have the sound at night.

honestly, not happy at all with the product.

• hlennon
    hlennon Member

Having the same issue and frustrations, have disconnected WiFi over and over to get camera to reconnect and issue is not resolving. No idea at what point overnight the camera disconnected itself which is very concerning.