Why does my Nanit no longer show me activity details or time my baby has been asleep.

All of a sudden I can not get any activity feed and I can’t see how long she’s been asleep. It just says good morning mom or good evening etc. No details. Help!

Answers

• At least your camera is working! Ours won’t even connect to see the baby!

• Same here! Does it have to do with Nanit insights? i notice it’s asking me to purchase that. I wonder if I had a free trial for some time after purchase??

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Kay @Aperry Nanit sleep status is a benefit of our subscription service insights. You receive insights for free for the first year.

Here's a quick rundown of everything that is included with the insights subscription:

1. Sleep status
    2. Video history
    3. Sleep dashboard
    4. Night and day summaries
    5. Sleep tips & achievements
    6. Age-related tips
    7. Sleep dashboard
    8. Trends
    9. Movement map
    10. Multiple users
    11. Memories
    12. Breathing Motion Monitoring (with optional Breathing Wear products)

You can see a more detailed breakdown of these featured here. We do offer insights for $50/yr or $5/month after your first free year. More details on the insights plans can be found here.

• Having the same issue and I have a subscription. I noticed I'm not getting any 'smart data' since yesterday but the camera appears to be working otherwise.

• I did some digging on other threads. I logged out of the app on my device and re-logged in and it seems to have fixed it.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@KenM I'm glad you were able to resolve this! Let us know if it happens again.

• I’m a Premium subscriber and have the same issue. Movement map says “no data” for the last 2 nights. It is generating the night summary but no movement map.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Daddy_Mac21 I'm sorry to hear this! Have you tried logging out of your app and logging back in? If that doesn't do the trick - let me know and I can have a member of our support team take a closer look.