Nanit is on but won't connect

I've went through all the troubleshoot options, unplug from wall and stand, restart wifi but the delivery flashlight won't blink but I can see the red sensors are on so it has power.

Answers

• Having this exact same issue! Seriously ****

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Trinrumsey I know you are in touch with our support team on this! We hope to have it resolved for you soon.

• Any luck on this? Worst investment I’ve made. Always disconnecting despite good WiFi connection.

• @Melanie I’m having the same issue. Tonight is the third consecutive night my Nanit has not connected. The app seems to think it’s a WiFi connection issue. I’ve tried all troubleshooting steps from your help desk, and the hard reset (unplug from wall mount and outlet for 5 min. and reset system when reconnected) to no avail. The camera is on, no WiFi changes, and all other devises connect without an issue. Are there any other steps I can take to try and resolve this? Perhaps, if it’s an update/patch issue, can I revert to the previous version? Thank you for your assistance.

• I’m having the exact same issues and it’s the most frustrating thing to lose connection randomly for no reason. Has anyone had any success resolving this issue?

• Same here! Submitted a ticket. Possible a recent update bricked our devices?

• ZBearMama
    ZBearMama Member
    edited September 10

We are having the same issue here.. Husband has contacted Nanit several times with no reply! We are on our third night with baby in our room because our Nanit doesn’t work. None of us are sleeping! I thought that we were buying the best… Now I’m researching other options.. such a disappointment! We love the Nanit when it is working.. but, we need a reliable baby monitor.. sadly, I will now recommend to friends they not invest in a Nanit as I had in the past.