Brand new camera worked for a wk. Now it wont stay on

The camera keeps losing power. It was a shower gift, i only just set it up last week. Now it wont stay powered on. All connections appear tight. It turns on for a few seconds then powers off. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

Hi @RGordonjr1006 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your new camera! Can you start by performing a hard reset of your camera? You can find instructions on how to do so here.

If your camera doesn't respond to the hard reset, can you try using a USB-C cable to power your camera? If the camera powers on or doesn't boot up during this troubleshooting then we will know the next steps we'll need to take to resolve this issue for you.

Keep me posted!

• Hello @Melanie, I’m currently experiencing the same power issue with the Nanit. I’ve attempted the steps listed above. Please help.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@BScott88 Thanks for posting here! I went ahead and escalated this over to our support team so they can reach out to you directly a take a closer look at what you are experiencing. As with many connected devices, your specific setup is unique from other users and the solution may be different even though you are experiencing similar symptoms. Our support team will be able to identify the cause and assist with next steps!