Temperature and sleep tracking

As anyone else had problems with their Nanit not showing the temperature/ humidity or the sleep tracking? It’s been 2 weeks now. I have done everything Nanit has requested and still nothing.

Comments

• Crissy
    Crissy Member

My temperature/humidity just stopped showing for no reason. Guess bug on the update 😔

• Ali
    Ali Member

Me too!

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@MJ07 @Crissy @Ali I have escalated this to our support team - they will reach out to you directly to help resolve the missing temperature and humidity. You will hear from them very soon!

• Jmr
    Jmr Member

Same! Doesn’t show up

• I’m having the same issue. How can we resolve it?

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

In some situations, the Nanit app may not display the temperature of your baby’s nursery. This is usually due to the camera not being firmly connected to the stand, a problem with the app or firmware version, or an issue with the temperature sensor in the stand.

First step would be to follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Unplug the camera from the stand. 
    2. Wait 5 minutes, then plug the camera back in, making sure it's firmly connected to the stand. 
    3. If the temperature is still missing and you have another stand, try connecting Nanit to the other stand. 

If this does not resolve the temperature/humidity reading - please contact our CS team and they will be able to provide 1:1 help.

• My camera reads the temperature (I get an alert if it's outside of the desired range) but frequently doesn't show on the top of my video stream. Not super surprised as my video constantly freezes or goes blank. It drives me nuts.

• Same here. Temp/Humidity stopped showing last week. Now it is having problems connecting to internet & is on local view only. We’ve had the camera for less than a month.