Is anyone else unable to renew their Insights Basic plan?

My Insights Basic plan that I got free with the camera has expired today and I would like to renew it. I'm not interested in upgrading to Premium or Ultimate as I feel 2 days is enough.

Annoyingly you can't renew Basics on the app which I think is not great from Nanit tbh, a lot of people may mistakenly think they have no choice and end up paying double what they actually need/want to. I've followed the advice I've seen on here and tried to renew it online but the only way I can see to do it is by gifting a subscription through my own account, and every time I try it just says it's failed. I am scared to try if either of the other two work just in case it charges me for them.

Please can you just make it easy for us to continue using what we already have and stop trying to make extra money out of us when all the majority of parents want to do is monitor their child's sleep and perhaps have a little bit of extra info!

Answers

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hi @jcurry1990,

Thanks for posting on the community about this. Let me reach out to you via private message in regard to your subscription and your account!

• I have the exact same issue today. Only allows premium or higher. When I click basic it takes me back.

• NanitJessica

Hi @Jchurath,

Let me create a ticket for you so the support team can further assist you with renewing to Insights Basic Subscription. They should be responding to you through your ticket via email as soon as they can.

• Reeg46
    Reeg46 Member

I’m having the same exact issue. Nanit has made it near impossible to renew a basic plan. My plan expired in the middle of my baby sleeping and I can no longer monitor her breaths. I refuse to pay for an upgraded plan and it feel like I’m being forced to pay more $$

• NanitJessica

Hi @Reeg46,

I've created a ticket for you so the support team can help you with renewing to Insights Basic Subscription. They will respond to your ticket via email as soon as they can.