Insights/activities won’t load

Anyone experiencing issues with this? Since yesterday afternoon for my daughter’s second nap, I can no longer receive any Insights or activity information loading on my feed. I only get “Good evening Mom” instead of “[daughter] fell asleep 30 minutes ago.” Even trying to go back to previous days and view past Insights or activity alerts gives me an “Ooops, please try again later” error. Everything is taking so long to load. Is it just me? I can’t even check when my Insights expires because the plans won’t load for me either. Very frustrating.

Comments

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@ARGriffy thank you for posting! This has not been noted as a widespread issue currently. However, our support team wants to investigate this specific issue a bit further with you. They'll be reaching out to you directly!

• I am having this same issue. It just started this morning. No insights are showing. No alerts are working. It is not recording nap or sleep times. How do I get this fixed

• CarolT
    CarolT Member
    edited August 17

Since yesterday I’m having the same issue… what was the fix for you camera?

@Melanie do I need to open a ticket with support team?

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Mightythias and @CarolT I've escalated this over to our support team. They will be in touch with you soon to troubleshoot further and find a resolution! Thanks for posting here.

• Rondi
    Rondi Member

I'vebeen having similar issues since yesterday! Insights are not updated and what's more, it shows that my baby had been in bed for 14 hours despite several wakes ups and naps. How can this problem be fixed? I rely on sleepand wake up ainformation in particular to calculate appropriate wake windows. Help!

• Same here! Its been over 24 hrs since I’ve seen any insight data. Is my son sleeping or not???

• Insight not working for me as well and not recording anything since yesterday…..Mine has the time is all messed up like last night it said “helped to sleep 16 hours ago”…….unplugged the camera and did not seem to help

• Same issue with me! 🙋‍♀️ No insights being reported, just “good morning mom”

• I’m also having this issue. How can I get a ticket opened? Started yesterday.

• SJG
    SJG Member

I am having this issue as well! How do we fix it??

• Same here. I’ve been having the same issue since yesterday. No insights and only seeing Good Morning or good evening mom.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team
    edited August 23

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team did identify the problem and resolved the issue yesterday afternoon. You should no longer be experiencing missing insights. If for whatever reason you are still experiencing missing insights, can you please power cycle (unplug/plug in) your Nanit head camera from the stand and see if your insights are back.

You can also try logging out of your app and back in.

Please feel free to reach out if you are still experiencing any issues!

@Rondi @hsinfanglee @SJG @pandora @Jessica0520 @Chodgden @spacedaddy @CarolT @Mightythias

• spatel
    spatel Member

I have been experiencing this for the past 48 hours. Called Nanit Support, and they had me hard reset and power cycle, and referred me to the Nanit status page, which shows everything is operational. The issue still persists.

• I’ve been experiencing the same issue. I’ve followed the instructions above and am still having the same issue.

• El3mentl
    El3mentl Member
    edited August 21

Same issue as of this morning. No effect after power cycling the camera, but logging out of the app and then back in seems to have fixed the problem for me.

• Melanie
    Melanie Nanit Team

@Marie_16 can you try logging out of the app and back in? If that does not bring your insights back, I can have a member of our CS team take a closer look.