Insights requirements changed?

Answers

• NanitMackenzie
    NanitMackenzie Community Moderator, Nanit Team
    edited April 11

Hi @Lola_McL2022, just sent you a private message!

• JPcorzo
    JPcorzo Member

I just purchased a nanit pro with wall mount for the nursery, but in the mean time im using the multi stand securely attached to the side of the crib. From a functional and operational standpoint insights should be allowed to work without a floor stand as long as the camera is poisition at the right height. It is not fair Nanit is trying to make each parent purchase a stand when it is possible to make it work with the multi stand. Please don't be greedy and make this functional.

• NanitJessica
    NanitJessica Community Moderator, Nanit Team

Hey @JPcorzo,

We understand your frustration that insights does not work on the multi-stand. This is because the multi-stand does not provide the same birds-eye view as the floor stand, which is why insights does not work with the multi-stand.

However, we do have a few workarounds that we would be able to enable for you - I just sent you a private message with some more information!

• @NanitJessica

can you please let me know those “work arounds” so I can get insights on my multi stand. I am a paying customer to the worlds most expensive, non dual screen monitoring camera and yet they take away paid features due to stand??

i need this to work for our vacation as our daughter heavily relies on wake time for naps.

what can be done to get insights on multidtand.

• NanitJessica

Hey @angie012,

Thanks for reaching out and tagging me! I sent you a private message and provided some workarounds that would benefit to you 😄

• AndreaL
    AndreaL Member
    edited April 11

Hi, I also have the same question on how to use multistand and benefit from sleep insight including summary and notice on baby fell asleep and woke up? Please share the options with me! Thanks!

• NanitJessica
    edited April 11

Hi @AndreaL,

Thanks for reaching out. I sent you a private message and provided some workarounds that would benefit you 😄

• @NanitJessica may I also have the work arounds to get insights on my multi stand?

• NanitJessica

Hey @Maracle31,

I'll send you a private message to provide you with some workarounds that could possibly help you with your Multi-Stand!

• Hi @NanitJessica can you please send me a message too? I just got the multi stand today and very disappointed with no analytics either.